The Bermuda Police Service Marine Unit is currently investigating several reports of theft from unattended vessels in the Riddell’s Bay and Jew’s Bay Southampton area.
The Marine Unit is asking the public to recall not to leave any valuables onboard their vessel whilst unattended and to secure all personal property which may be left onboard. They have also asked that anyone with any information about these incidents which may assist Police in these investigations should call the Marine Unit at 299-4585 or the Crime Stoppers Bermuda confidential hotline on 800-8477.
- Photos: Marine Police Arrest Man Hiding In Caves
- Police Operation In East End, Five Arrests Made
- Thief Boards Boat, Steals Part of Engine
- Photos: Police Respond to Arrival of Carefree IV
- 48-Yr-Old Arrested In Caves Expected in Court
- Police Break Up Gang Incident At Non-Mariners