24 hours after a kite-surfing accident that saw a 35-year-man airlifted to the USA in critical condition, kitesurfers can be seen at the same spot in the West End. This afternoon [Aug 29] over half a dozen kitesurfers were out in the waters at Somerset Long Bay where the higher-than-normal winds allowed them to do “tricks”, twisting and turning in the air.
Click to enlarge images:
- Kite Surfing Accident: Man Airlifted Out
- Swimmer Rescued From Near Drowning In Flatts
- NOAA On Origins Of Bermuda’s Marine Caves
- Tug Boat Powerful Undergoing Repairs In Florida
- 2000lb Shark Heads Back Towards Bermuda
- Proposal To Establish Marine Reserve In EEZ