A 24-year-old woman is in the Intensive Care Unit following a motorcycle accident this morning [Dec 16] on Crow Lane in Pembroke near the junction with Corkscrew Hill.
At 3:55am this morning, Police and first responders attended the scene, and Police say that it appears that a motorcycle was traveling along Crow Lane when the rider lost control. She was injured and taken to King Edward VII Memorial Hospital via ambulance for treatment, and at last check she was in the Intensive Care Unit.
Police inquiries into this incident are underway, and they are appealing for any witnesses to this collision or anyone with any information to contact PC Mervin Homer on 295-0011.
Update: The young lady has been flown overseas via air ambulance for additional medical care.
Update Dec 21: Unfortunately this young lady passed away today.
- Fire Victim Named as Gordon Howard
- Man Dies In Warwick House Fire
- Bradford To Wear “56″ To Honour Fire Victims
- Accident Causes Traffic Delays On Palmetto Rd
- Photos: Housefire On St Monica’s Road
- Photos: Car & Minibus Collision