At approximately 10:45am yesterday [May 8], motorists once again came to a stop on Kindly Field Road to witness visiting military aircraft, this time, preparing to leave.
Two large Royal Air Force aircraft have been seen parked at the LF Wade International Airport together with a total of eight smaller fighter type jets. This morning saw one large plane and four jets leave the airport and take to the skies. It is unclear how long the remaining aircraft will be staying in Bermuda.
Photos by Only the Best, click to enlarge:
- Photos: Military Aircraft Stop In Bermuda
- Photos: Visiting Military Planes Arrive At Airport
- Photos: Visiting U.S. Military Aircraft Depart
- Photos: US Air Force Aircraft Depart
- Slideshow: RAF Planes Depart Bermuda
- Photos/Video: Air Force In Bermuda