The page is approximately 12 hours old as of this writing, and has grown to almost 500 members. The movement has achieved support from both sides of the political aisle, with the official PLP Facebook page linking the page on their stream, and OBA Senator Craig Cannonier offering people a ride.
It is unclear at this time who started the page, however support for the movement continues to grow. Scores of locals have offered to give others a ride via the page, and posters say they will be flying pink/blue ribbons in support of the grassroots movement to help provide transport while the the labour dispute continues.
- Facebook Page Presently Unavailable
- Police Urge Caution: Texts, Social Media
- New Feature: Facebook “Like” Button On Site
- St David’s Centipede More Friends Than Dr Brown?
- Dalisa Johnston Wins “Miss Internet Sensation”
- Escaped Suspect Makes News Worldwide