Mr Simpson, represented by Elizabeth Christopher, was not required to enter a plea, as the matter can only be heard in the Supreme Court. He was remanded in custody, set to reappear on September 20th.
Ms James, 66, was found dead at her Berry Hill Road home in Paget this past Friday [Sept.2].
[We apologize for the lack of photo of Mr Simpson, however with the new Court building defendants are no longer walked across the street, a time which we previously used to obtain photos.]
- Norris Simpson Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Murder: Norris Simpson Sentencing Adjourned
- Norris Simpson Murder Trial Continues
- Norris Simpson Found Guilty Of Killing Ida James
- Norris Simpson Murder Trial Gets Underway
- Murder Trial Pushed Back One Week