Yesterday morning [Nov.9] in Magistrates Court two 16-year-old students were charged with robbery. Electing to be tried in Magistrates Court as opposed to a trial in Supreme Court, each of the two teenagers entered a plea of not guilty to Senior Magistrate Archie Warner.
The allegation was that in Devonshire, on the afternoon of Sunday 6th November 2011, they had robbed a female of a gold wristwatch and gold bracelet.
The two 16-year-olds were each bailed in the amount of $5,000 with one Surety. Trial was set for 26th January 2012 with a Mention date of 5th January 2012.
- Conditional Discharge For Offensive Words
- Three Males Granted Conditional Discharges
- Teenager Admits Stealing From Grandfather
- Two Teens Appear In Magistrates Court
- Teens Charged With Stealing Motorcycle
- Three Teens Appear in Magistrates Court