18-year-old Jonathon Burch DaCosta appeared in Magistrates Court this morning [Dec.29] charged with importing cocaine on Christmas Eve.
The Court heard that on 24 December 2011, he was allegedly caught at the airport in possession of 98.33 grams of cocaine, with the drugs having allegedly been ingested.
Mr Dacosta was charged with importing the cocaine and possession of cocaine with intent to supply. He denied both charges, and was granted $15,000 bail with one surety. The Magistrate also ordered him to surrender his travel documents and not leave the jurisdiction.
- Man Jailed: One Year For Cannabis Possession
- Man Fined After Importing ‘Weed’ In Underwear
- Makai Dickerson Expected To Appear In Court
- Man Fined $800 For Cannabis Possession
- Man Charged With Drug Importation
- Roberts Denies Drug/Ammo Charges