Appearing at the Supreme Court Monthly Arraignments this morning [Dec.1], 46-year-old David Wayne DeSilva pleaded not guilty to the charge of murdering 45-year-old Denise Evans-Wilkinson.
Mr DeSilva, already in custody, was further remanded into custody until he re-appears for Mention on 3rd January 2012.
In April of this year Ms Evans-Wilkinson’s body was found floating in the waters off the Mill Point Road area in Pembroke.
- David DeSilva’s Sentencing Postponed Again
- David DeSilva Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter
- David DeSilva Charged: Murder Of Denise Evans
- David DeSilva’s Sentencing Postponed
- David DeSilva Sentenced To 14 Years In Prison
- Norris Simpson Sentenced To Life In Prison