On Sunday, a Fundraising Tea was held by the family and friends of the late Gail Kneisler, who passed away in 1998 at the age of 44 from breast cancer.
The event raised approximately $1,200, which will be donated to PALS as well as to a scholarship fund which is given to a student at the MSA school – where Mrs Kneisler was employed.
This was the 12th annual tea held to commemorate Mrs Kneisler’s birthday, with the event having raised approximately $15,000 since it was first held in 1999.
Click to enlarge photos:
- Photos: Breast Cancer Fun Walk
- Photos: 2011 Angle Street Cultural Festival
- Photos: 2011 Pride Celebrity Lock Up
- Photos: Marsh & Guy Carpenter Community Day
- Photos: Age Concern 50+ Lifestyle Expo
- Photos & Video: 2011 Rubber Duck Derby