Bermuda hotels are currently offering a “50% Off Bermuda Pink Sale,” which provides 50% off hotel rates when booking a minimum of four-nights at participating properties. It is available to purchase now through February 3, 2012, with travel dates through April 30, 2012.
Participating properties include Coco Reef Resort, Coral Beach Club, Fairmont Hamilton Princess, Fairmont Southampton, Grotto Bay Beach Hotel and Newstead Belmont Hills.
The Minister of Business Development and Tourism Wayne Furbert, said, “Now through March is considered our Golf and Spa season, and this promotion is encouraging travellers to take advantage of a wonderful array of vacation amenities that we have to offer, from our great hotels and restaurants, to our championship golf courses and world-renowned spas.
“This is an incredible value for money programme and the Ministry is pleased to support our participating properties in this initiative.”
- Tourism Promotion: Free Night Stay
- Minister Minors ‘Works’ At Fairmont
- Green Family “We Are In For The Long Haul”
- Fairmont Southampton Hosts Events Planners
- Fairmont Named As Top Resort
- Visitor Returns 40 Years Later With ‘Gold Key’