Full-time Bermudian boat repairer and part-time amateur photographer Roger Hannant chronicles his work and surroundings in the new exhibit “Photos from the Boatyard” which opened at Rock Island Coffee on Monday [Feb. 27] and will be up for four weeks.
“Photography has been my hobby since 1969 when I bought my first 35mm Pentax camera,” said 67-year-o;d Mr Hannant.
“This show is the result of much encouragement from my friends and family.
“The photos in this show were all taken at Mills Creek Boat Yard, and were all shot from within one hundred feet of each other with a small pocket camera.”
The photography show runs until March 27.
- Windjammer’s ‘Springtime In Bermuda’ Show
- Masterworks Showcases Valerie Brown
- Annual Charman Prize To Be Awarded
- Upcoming: Art Festival In Dockyard
- Upcoming: ‘Springtime In Bermuda’ Exhibit
- Masterworks Artist In Residence Show