Bermuda dancehall sensation Collie Buddz told a Montreal urban music website about the artists he’d like to collaborate with, the music he’s been listening to and his one and only tattoo in a wide-ranging interview recently posted online.
Speaking to the Canadian website Montreality, Collie Buddz [born Colin Harper] also discussed growing up in Bermuda, the artists who inspired him and what keeps him motivated in the sometimes cut-throat music industry.
Best known for his global chart-topper “Come Around”, Collie Buddz released his first, self-titled album to strong sales and widespread critical acclaim in 2007. The young Bermudian star embarked on a major Winter Tour of the US and Canada in January.
Collie Buddz Interview on Montreality:
- Playback: New Collie Buddz Music Video
- Collie Buddz: New Music Video ‘Holiday’
- New Collie Buddz Music Video: ‘Won’t Be Long’
- Buddz: Song Made Success ‘Come Around’
- BDOT Music Video: Bermuda “So Much More”
- Collie Buddz Delivers An “Epic” Boston Show