Step back in time with the video below from 80 years ago, with 16mm film footage posted online documenting a family trip to Bermuda in the 1930s aboard the SS Monarch of Bermuda. The seven minute video includes footage of the Bermudiana Hotel, Aquarium, Front Street, Elbow Beach and more.
- Historical Video: Bermuda Vacation In 1959
- Historical Video: Queen’s Visit In 1953
- Videos: Bermuda In The 1930s
- Video: Vintage “Bermuda Holiday” Footage
- Videos: Rare ’50s Bermuda Colour Films
- 1961: Pan American’s Bermuda Tourism Film