The Union’s boycott of KFC Bermuda has been lifted effective immediately, Bermuda Industrial Union President Chris Furbert said this afternoon [May 22]. The boycott had been in place since April 13, 2012, although whether it had any substantial impact on KFC’s business sales is unclear. The BIU has been embroiled in an ongoing dispute with KFC since last year, and the case has now gone to arbitration.
- Videos: KFC Cancels Union Agreement
- Videos: BIU Members Protest Outside KFC
- KFC & BIU: “Commit To Discussions”
- BIU & KFC Heading To Arbitration
- KFC: ‘Sustainable’ Changes Needed
- BIU Goes To Court, Injunction Granted