Police and fire personnel could be seen tending to the visibly bleeding victim at the scene before he was taken away via ambulance.
A police spokesperson said, “Around 7pm on Tuesday, June 19th police and first responders attended a reported incident at a residence in the Palmetto Road, Bishop Spencer Road Pembroke area.
“It appears that prior to arrival, a dispute took place between two family members. As a result, a 47 year old Pembroke man was stabbed; however his injuries are not considered life threatening.
“The victim was taken to King Edward VII Memorial Hospital via ambulance for treatment. Inquiries are ongoing.”
Update June 20: The victim was treated as released from hospital.
- Man Hospitalized After Assault
- Female Stabbing Victim Remains Stable In ICU
- Woman In ICU After Stabbing, Man Arrested
- Reported Stabbing At Westgate Prison
- Man Arrested After Warwick Stabbing
- Two Arrested After Teens Stabbed