In Magistrates Court this morning [June 25], a 35-year-old man was charged with two sex offences relating to a young girl under the age of 10. The Crown objected to the grant of bail and Senior Magistrate Archie Warner remanded the man — who cannot be named for legal reasons — into custody until his trial in October 2012. The defendant was silent throughout the proceedings, and pleaded not guilty.
- Brangman’s Sentence Reduced By Six Months
- Brangman Appeals Sexual Assault Conviction
- Sex Offender Sentenced To Five Years In Prison
- Man Jailed For 4 Months On Indecency Charge
- Girl Punches, Runs Away From Sex Offender
- Men Sentenced For Armed Burglary, Sex Assault