A 52-year-old man appeared in Magistrates Court today [June 20] charged with assaulting and threatening his wife.
Andrew Smith denied the charges of unlawful assault and uttering threatening words, with the incident alleged to have occurred earlier this month.
Mr Smith was bailed out, ordered to have no contact with the complainant, and will stand trial in September.
- Admitted Stalker Remanded In Custody
- Alleged Jewelry Thief Remanded
- Saucepan Attack: Suspended Sentence
- Guilty Plea: Threatening Behaviour
- Woman Pleads Guilty To Assault
- Suspended Sentence Substituted For Probation