Shaki Kenyatta Weeks, 34, will face trial in Supreme Court on a charge that he had sent letters to his his ex-girlfriend in which he threatened to kill her.
Mr Weeks appeared before Senior Magistrate Archie Warner in Magistrates Court this morning [June 19] and because the charge was indictable, he was not required to enter a plea.
Prosecutor Nicole Smith objected to bail, and Mr Weeks was remanded into custody and will next appear, for Mention, on 3rd July.
- Man Denies Unlawfully Possessing A Rifle
- Man Charged With Threatening Witness
- Man Charged With Intimidating A Witness
- Man Remanded On Aggravated Burglary Charges
- Convicted Stalker Given Suspended Sentence
- Admitted Stalker Remanded In Custody