At around 2:30pm today [June 14] police attended the Shaw Wood Crescent area of Spanish Point to a report of a 25-year-old man being found in an unresponsive state.
A police spokesperson said, “Around 2:30pm on Thursday June 14th, police and first responders attended a report of an unresponsive male at a Shaw Wood Crescent, Pembroke residence.
“As a result, the lifeless body of a 25 year old Pembroke man was subsequently pronounced dead at the scene by an on call doctor.
“There does not appear to be any suspicious circumstances at this time, however an autopsy is anticipated. No further information regarding the deceased will be released until the next of kin have been notified.”
- Police Deploy Taser For The First Time
- Commissioner of Police Denies Taser Was Used
- Police Hold Strategic Firearms Training
- 2011: $52 Million Of Drugs Seized
- Police Release 2011 Crime Statistics
- Burch & DeSilva on 2010 Crime Statistics