A number of local residents spent part of their holiday weekend without cable due to a power surge caused by the inclement weather.
Bermuda CableVision General Manager Terry Roberson said, “There were power surges across the island yesterday [June 17] due to the winds and storm. Our weekend staff worked overtime and cable service was restored last night.
“However, two nodes went off again in Pembroke and Smith’s and everyone had service restored by early afternoon today. We apologise for the time it took to restore service, however, the damages were greater than we expected.”
- Free CableVision Channels For Holiday
- CableVision To Expand Pay-Per-View
- CableVision Introduce New “On-Time Guarantee”
- CableVision, BBC Agreement Paves Way For HD
- CableVision Experiences Technical Issue
- CableVision Launches Video-on-Demand