A 53-year-old woman was injured last night after her motorcycle collided with a van and a wall on Middle Road in Southampton.
“Around 7:30am on Wednesday, June 20th police and first responders attended a reported collision on Middle Road in Southampton near the Railway Trail involving a van and a motorcycle,” said a police spokesperson.
“It appears that both vehicles were traveling along Middle Road when they collided. The motorcycle then collided with a wall. The rider of the motorcycle, a 53 year old Sandys parish woman, reportedly received relatively minor injuries. There were no other injuries reported.”
“Both vehicles were damaged, the motorcycle extensively. There were temporary traffic delays in the area as a result. Inquiries into this incident are ongoing.”
- Fire Victim Named as Gordon Howard
- Man Dies In Warwick House Fire
- Bradford To Wear “56″ To Honour Fire Victims
- Accident Causes Traffic Delays On Palmetto Rd
- Photos: Housefire On St Monica’s Road
- Photos: Car & Minibus Collision