A 26-year-old Sandys parish man is listed in stable condition in the ICU following a motorbike accident yesterday [July 22] on Harbour Road in Warwick.
A police spokesperson said: “Around 6:40pm on Sunday, July 22nd police and first responders attended a reported serious single vehicle collision on Harbour Road in Warwick near the junction with Morgan Road. It appears that a motorcyclist was traveling along Harbour Road when the collision occurred.
“As a result the rider, a 26 year old Sandys parish man, was injured and taken to King Edward VII Memorial Hospital via ambulance for treatment. At last check, the victim was in stable condition in the Intensive Care Unit. Inquiries into this collision are ongoing and any witnesses or anyone with any information is encouraged to contact PC Michael Charlton on 295-0011.”
- Fire Victim Named as Gordon Howard
- Man Dies In Warwick House Fire
- Bradford To Wear “56″ To Honour Fire Victims
- Accident Causes Traffic Delays On Palmetto Rd
- Photos: Housefire On St Monica’s Road
- Photos: Car & Minibus Collision