A 32-year-old man remains in the Intensive Care Unit listed in critical but stable condition this morning [July 2] following an accident this past weekend.
After the accident a police spokesperson said, “Around 2:30am on Saturday, June 30th police and first responders attended a reported serious single vehicle collision on Middle Road in Southampton. It appears that a motorcycle was traveling along Middle Road when it collided with a roadside embankment.
“As a result the rider, a 32 year old Southampton man, sustained what are believed to be serious injuries and was taken to King Edward VII Memorial Hospital via ambulance for treatment.”
“Traffic was diverted away from the scene at the junction with Lighthouse Road and Church Road while collision investigators conducted inquiries. The investigation into this reported serious collision is ongoing.”
- Fire Victim Named as Gordon Howard
- Man Dies In Warwick House Fire
- Bradford To Wear “56″ To Honour Fire Victims
- Accident Causes Traffic Delays On Palmetto Rd
- Photos: Housefire On St Monica’s Road
- Photos: Car & Minibus Collision