The Argus Group has partnered with Age Concern to offer two, hands-on workshops exclusively for Age Concern members between the ages of 50 — 65. The first of the two Retirement Planning Workshops will take place at Argus, 14 Wesley Street, on July 26, 2012, at 11:30am and 1:30pm.
Issues to be addressed at the workshops include planning for retirement, investing for retirement and retirement pay out options such as drawdowns, annuities and more.
The first 50 Age Concern members who sign up and attend the workshop will receive an Argus promotional giveaway and renewal of their membership card. In addition, all Age Concern members who attend will be entitled to a free 30-minute one-on-one financial planning consultation with AFL Investments.
To RSVP for the Retirement Planning Workshops, contact Age Concern on 238-7525. For more information about the Workshops, contact Argus Retirement Specialist Helena Pimentel on 298-0890.
- Upcoming: “Walk The Walk” For Charity
- Helena Pimentel Appointed Retirement Specialist
- Argus Launches Online Retirement Calculator
- Upcoming: Friends & Family Circle Walk
- Slideshow: Argus Health Fair
- Argus Supports Youthnet Mentoring Programme