Bermuda-based Catlin Group Limited has re-launched the website for its Europe division with a fresh new design and format. The website will sit within Catlin.com at Catlin.com/Europe, although users will still be able to access it via the old domain name catlineurope.com.
A statement from the company said: “The Europe site now includes enhanced content for claims and careers, as well as tools for searching for underwriting and claims contacts, insurance products and offices, that are translated into six European languages.
“This site is the 10th and final regional hub website to be launched in the last 18 months, a project which has represented a complete online re-alignment for the Catlin brand.”
- Catlin To Expand To Switzerland
- Catlin Launches Swiss Subsidiary
- Catlin Report 12% Rise In Gross Premiums
- A.M. Best Affirms Catlin Insurance Ratings
- Catlin Announces $200M In Sandy Claims
- Catlin Group Reports $231M First-Half Profit