The Parliamentary Standing Committee on the Public Accounts will conduct a Public Meeting of the Committee on Thursday, 5th July 2012 at 3:00p.m. in the Senate Chamber at the Cabinet Building.
A spokesperson said, “It is expected that the Standing Committee will again deliberate on matters raised by the Auditor General in the ‘Special Report of the Auditor General on the Misuse of Funds’, dated December 2011.
“The Public Accounts Committee is comprised of Members of Parliament and is authorized by the House of Assembly to closely examine and report on matters relating to the accounts of the Government of Bermuda and, in particular, to investigate findings reported by the Auditor General in the Auditor’s Annual and other Special Reports.
“The Chairman of the Committee is Mr. Everard T. ‘Bob’ Richards, JP, MP. Members of the public are invited to attend and observe the meeting to be held in The Senate Chamber at the Cabinet Building, 105 Front Street, Hamilton, HM 12.”
- Minister & OBA On Moratorium Policy
- Video: Health Minister On Hiring Consultants
- Job Market Declines For Fourth Consecutive Year
- Ministry Announces Work Permit Policy Reforms
- All Government MPs Subject To Drug Testing
- Videos: Political Candidates Discuss Marijuana