The Bermuda Bicycle Association held their Bacardi Time Trial this weekend that saw Dominique Mayho riding for Madison win the Male Open Division clocking 54:15, Shannon Lawrence riding for Fast Forward Bicycle Works finished second clocking 54:49 and Mark Hatherley from Winners Edge finished third clocking 57:12.
The Male Veterans Division was won by Neil De Ste Criox riding for Fast Forward Bicycle Works clocking 54:50, Geoff Smith riding for Tokio finished second clocking 58:22 and Glen Franklin riding for Winners Edge finished third clocking 58:30.
Kristyn Robinson, Heather Roque and April Galda-Joyce finished one, two and three in the Open Female Division, while Earlena Ingham finished first in the Female Veterans with Deanna Didyk finishing second.
- Cycle For A Good Cause: Cycle For Change
- ‘Bermuda Century Ride’ To Benefit Charity
- Dockyard To St George’s Bike Race Fundraiser
- Slideshow & Results: Southside Cycling Race
- Cyclist Gets Two-Year Doping Ban
- Fat Tire Massive Wins BDOT Video Competition