Dwayne Pearman chalked up another win on his season with a solid 72(+2) at Riddell’s Bay golf club earlier this week. Without Daniel Augustus and Chaka Desilva in the field there was no real pressure on Pearman, and the tournament was his to lose.
Pearman had bogies on the 2nd,6th,13th,15th and 17th holes offset by birdies on 9, 11 and 18 to finish +2. However he did have Twilton Smith to contend with, who hung in for most off the day until his bogey on 18 secured Pearman the win. Twilton Smith ended on 74(+4) for a solo second place.
Keith Smith showed even at his age he could still play steady golf and his 75(+5) was good enough for third
- Centre Against Abuse’s Golf Tournament
- Kim Swan On St. George’s Golf Course
- Man Assaulted On Golf Course
- Troy State Magazine Highlights Kim Swan
- Videos: Bermuda Junior Golf Association
- PGA: Defending Champion First Alternate