Daniel Augustus won the third major of the year with a steady 68(-2). With a little bit of a bumpy start, Augustus bogeyed 2 out of his first three holes when failing to hit the greens. However from his fourth hole onward it was fairways and greens, using his length to birdies holes 15,17,1 and 8.
His only real blemish was a shot on his final hole (9th) which was heading out of bounds only to see it hit a rock and bounce into the fairway. Augustus proceeded to hit his approach shot to withing 10 feet only to just miss a 67.
Second place went to the consistent Dwayne Pearman who had it to 2 under on the front 9 but faded on the back to finish four shots back on 72(+2). Chaka Desilva finished with another 3rd place finish with a 75(+5) along with Anthony Mocklow 75(+5). While there was a 3 way tie for 4th between Scott Roy, Paul Adams and Chris Grantier.
- Centre Against Abuse’s Golf Tournament
- Kim Swan On St. George’s Golf Course
- Man Assaulted On Golf Course
- Troy State Magazine Highlights Kim Swan
- Videos: Bermuda Junior Golf Association
- PGA: Defending Champion First Alternate