Shortly before 9.00pm tonight [July 14], emergency services responded to a report of an accident on Ferry Road, St. George’s.
It appears a bike and car were involved in a collision on Ferry Road near the junction with Shore Hills Lane. The rider was injured and attended to by Fire Service personnel until an ambulance arrived. The injured rider was transported to King Edward Memorial Hospital for further treatment for injuries, we understood to be relatively minor.
- Fire Victim Named as Gordon Howard
- Man Dies In Warwick House Fire
- Bradford To Wear “56″ To Honour Fire Victims
- Accident Causes Traffic Delays On Palmetto Rd
- Photos: Housefire On St Monica’s Road
- Photos: Car & Minibus Collision