The AGM of the International Island Games Association will be held at the Hamilton Princess on Saturday [July 14]. Representatives from the 24 member islands are arriving this week to enable them to look at sports venues and accommodation ahead of the NatWest Island Games 2013 which will be held here in 12 months time.
Local organizers have put together a full program of visits for the 50+ visitors to allow them to see the venues, meet with the sports organizers, and answer questions on accomodation, transportation, medical facilities, and the myriad of other issues that putting a Games together for 1800 athletes presents. The delegates will be leaving on Sunday.
- ‘Hail To Bermuda, My Island in the Sun’
- Videos: Allen & Trott Receive Medals
- Gymnastics: Bermuda Win 14 Medals
- Bermuda’s Island Games Tally: 18 Medals
- Bermuda Win Three More Medals
- Island Games Day #2 Results