Last weekend Miss Sandys Rochelle Minors won the 2012 Miss Bermuda Pageant and will represent the island at the Miss World Pageant in China next month. Miss Bermuda 2011 Jana Outerbridge and Pageant Director Milika Trott Seymour were on hand to crown the 22-year-old student and fashion model the new Miss Bermuda.
Miss Pembroke Chelsy Furtado was 1st runner up, Miss Devonshire Lene Hypolite was 2nd runner up, Miss Smiths Dwanae Smith was 3rd runner up, Miss Warwick Deshona Perinchief was 4th runner up, while Miss Hamilton Parish Dashunte Furbert won the Miss Congeniality title.
Photos courtesy of the Miss Bermuda organizers, taken by C Anthony Francis, click to enlarge:
- Photos: Miss Photogenic Contest Shoot
- Photos: Miss Bermuda Swimsuit Photoshoot
- Miss Photogenic Title Competition Underway
- Photos: Seven Ladies Enter 2012 Miss Bermuda
- Photos/Names: 2013 Miss Bermuda Contestants
- Miss Bermuda To Compete In Miss World