21-year-old Roger Lightbourne Jr appeared in this morning’s [July 2] Supreme Court Monthly Arraignments, where he pleaded not guilty to both premeditated murder and firearm charges.
Mr Lightbourne Jr is charged with the premeditated murder of Jahmiko Leshore on March 1, 2011, and is also charged with using a firearm to commit an indictable offense and handling a firearm. Both firearm charges are in relation to the murder of Mr Leshore.
- Murder: Roger Lightbourne Jr Charged
- Norris Simpson Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Murder: Norris Simpson Sentencing Adjourned
- Norris Simpson Murder Trial Continues
- David Cox Charged In Yankee Rawlins Murder
- Norris Simpson Murder Trial Gets Underway