Joseph V. Taranto has agreed to continue in his role as Chief Executive Officer of Everest Re Group, Ltd through 2013, at which point he will retire from this position. Effective January 1, 2014, Dominic J. Addesso, President, will succeed Mr. Taranto as the Chief Executive Officer.
Joseph V. Taranto stated, “I am pleased to continue to lead our team through next year and that Dom will assume the helm and lead our team for many years thereafter. Dom is an extraordinarily capable, experienced, and ethical executive. Our Company has never been stronger and the future has never been brighter.”
“I am most appreciative of the support and confidence of the Board,” Mr. Addesso said. “I look forward to the challenge of building upon the extraordinary foundation of success set by Joe.”
- Everest Board: Amore & Addesso Appointed
- Craig Howie Joins Everest Re Group Ltd.
- Everest CEO Joseph Taranto Delays Retirement
- Everest: Disasters Had ‘Significant Impact’
- Around The World On 1200CC’s
- Marsh Executives To Participate In Conference