The Miss Teen Bermuda Islands contestants made an appearance at Somerset Cricket Club yesterday [July 26], putting on a fashion show at the club’s Pre-Cup Match Senior’s Tea.
The fashion show was produced by pageant promoter Tee’l Productions with the young ladies wearing representative school uniforms as well as outfits from Clara-Bows, Toxic Rose and Zig Zag Boutiques.
Scores of seniors attended the function and enjoyed refreshments including brownies, sandwiches, cookies and home made iced tea. Cup Match stories and memories were shared before the contestants took to the runway.
The 2012 Miss Teen Bermuda Islands Pageant is open to teenagers aged 13 – 17, and will be held on August 19th at the Fairmont Southampton. The winner will go on to represent Bermuda in a Caribbean pageant in St Kitts.
- Photos: Berkeley Institute Shine Fashion Show
- Photo Set #2: Nicole R Hosts A Night Of Fashion
- Photo Set #1: Nicole R Hosts A Night Of Fashion
- Video: Miss Teen Contestants At Cup Match
- Island Centre Stage At Top Model Event
- Photos: CedarBridge’s Du Jour Fashion Show