Leonard Swan, 44, was this morning [Aug 13] remanded into custody until an 18th October 2012 trial in Magistrates Court where he faces trial on three counts.
Swan, electing to have the charges dealt with in the lower court, pleaded not guilty to unlawfully wounding another man and unlawfully assaulting a woman in August 2012 in Smiths Parish; and uttering threatening words to the male victim.
Swan pleaded guilty to a fourth charge of using offensive words to a Police Constable, inside Hamilton Police Station, on 10th August 2012.
- Defendants In Court For Monthly Arraignments
- Conditional Discharge For Marijuana Possession
- Woman Receives Suspended Sentence
- Police Investigate Court ‘Disturbance’
- Charged: Cannabis By Nursery School
- Social Inquiry Report For Trespasser