There will be a 50% off sale at White’s Southside and Hayward’s locations today [Aug 21], KPMG announced. These are the final two White’s stores to sell off their remaining goods, with the Supreme Court ordering that the 88-year-old company be wound up.
The full statement from KPMG follows below:
As you are aware KPMG Advisory Limited have announced the appointment of Charles Thresh and Mike Morrison as Joint Provisional Liquidators of White’s at Southside and White’s at Hayward’s.
The JPLs are continuing to assess a variety of options for the Companies, however, in the meantime, a sale will be held at both remaining stores while stocks last. All goods will be 50% off at both White’s at Hayward’s and White’s at Southside on August 21, 2012.
White’s at Hayward’s will be open from 7a.m to 3pm and White’s at Southside will be open from 1pm to 7pm.
- Auction Of White’s Southside Store Equipment
- Liquidation Sale At White’s Starts Tomorrow
- White’s Supermarket In Warwick Closes Doors
- 60% Off Sale At White’s Southside Tomorrow
- Last Two White’s Stores Put Into Liquidation
- Final Day Of White’s In Warwick Sale: 50% Off