43-year-old Craig Clarke appeared in Magistrates Court earlier this week and pleaded not guilty to using offensive words to a police officer at the ‘Beachfest’ celebration at Horseshoe Bay Beach in Southampton on August 2012. Magistrate Tyrone Chin granted Mr Clarke bail of $1,000 and set trial for 9th October 2012.
- Court Building: Change To Security Procedures
- Clarke Pleads Guilty: Animal Suffering Charge
- Defendants In Court For Monthly Arraignments
- Conditional Discharge For Marijuana Possession
- Woman Receives Suspended Sentence
- Police Investigate Court ‘Disturbance’