The Board of Directors of Maiden Holdings, Ltd. approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.08 per share of common stock. The dividend will be payable on October 15, 2012 to shareholders of record as of October 1, 2012.
Formed in 2007, Maiden Holdings, Ltd. is a Bermuda-based holding company which has $3.8 billion in assets and shareholders’ equity of $824.3 million as of June 30, 2012.
- Banker Larry Slaughter Joins Lazard Ltd.
- Canopius Merger With Tower Completed
- Omega: ‘This Has Been A Difficult Year’
- Chile’s Velasco Joins Lazard Ltd.
- Lazard Hires Cecil For Energy Arm
- Bermuda’s Juniperus Bought Out