58-year-old Southampton resident Norman Dowling pleaded not guilty in Magistrates Court this morning [Aug 17] to stealing 24 ears of corn and trespassing on the land on which the corn was growing. Senior Magistrate Archie Warner set Mr Dowling’s bail at $2,000 and trial for 9th November.
- Arnolds Fined $1,200 For Veggie Swap
- Man Admits Stealing Three Hams From Lindos
- Man Pleads Not Guilty To Stealing $2 Sausage
- Conditional Discharge For Undressing At Airport
- Court: Woman Charged Over Website Comment
- $400 Fine For Stealing $9.98 Worth Of Carrots