53-year-old Lang Everett Onley denied attacking a man and a woman at Bailey’s Bay Cricket Club on September 18 last year. He pleaded not guilty to two counts of unlawful wounding during the Supreme Court Arraignments this morning [Aug 1].
Mr Onley, unrepresented, will return for mention in September 2012. Justice Simmons gave him directions and advice from the bench regarding an application for legal aid
- Defendants In Court For Monthly Arraignments
- Conditional Discharge For Marijuana Possession
- Woman Receives Suspended Sentence
- Police Investigate Court ‘Disturbance’
- Charged: Cannabis By Nursery School
- Social Inquiry Report For Trespasser