Miss Bermuda Rochelle Minors took part in the semi-finals of the Top Model contest in China on Sunday [Aug 12], joining 45 other contestants from around the world in the fashion show while judges looked on.
She is pictured top the left, in a photo via Facebook, walking down the catwalk.
A well known model on the local scene, Miss Minors has modeled in numerous fashion shows across the island since the age of 14. She has walked the catwalk during London Fashion Week, served as a hair model for the renowned salon Vidal Sassoon and participated in Salon International.
Miss Minors did not make the finals of this portion of the contest, with the ten Top Model finalists being selected coming from Brazil, Australia, Spain, Mexico, Chile, China, Poland, South Sudan, Jamaica and Belize.
The Miss World Final will take place on Saturday 18th August.
- Contestants Compete For Miss Photogenic Title
- Miss Bermuda’s Friends To Host Fundraiser
- Miss Bermuda Final Recruitment Period
- Videos: Miss Bermuda Contestant Introductions
- 2012 Miss World Pageant Concludes, China Wins
- Miss Bermuda Does It Again, Makes Model Cut