The police have confirmed the death of 59-year-old Jaha Mallory who died after being involved in a car accident last Friday [Aug 10] on Glebe Road.
Police spokesman Dwayne Caines said: “The Bermuda Police Service can now confirm the death of 59 year old Jaha Mallory of Sandy’s Parish who died after being involved in a road traffic collision that took place last Friday at 4:38pm.
“An autopsy will be conducted in the near future to determine the exact cause of Mr. Mallory’s death. The Bermuda Police Service extends its sincerest condolences to the family and friends of Mr. Mallory.
“Inquiries are ongoing and Police are appealing for witnesses to this collision or anyone who may have seen Mr. Mallory up to an hour before the time of the incident to contact PC James Eli at the Roads Policing Unit on 247-1788.”
- Accident Victim: Dion Richardson
- Bermudian Killed In North Carolina Car Crash
- Infographic: Road Death Statistics 2000 – 2013
- Fatal Collision Statistics: 2000 Until Present
- Andrew Peniston Killed In Motorcycle Accident
- Police Identify Collision Victim: Aaron Smith
Articles that link to this one:
- Police Confirm Death Of Shae-Quan Astwood | Bernews.com | October 4, 2012