Police recently seized approximately 40 cannabis plants from an area in Smiths parish.
A police statement said: “Based on information received, Police attended an area in Smiths’ parish where a large number of cannabis plants were found to be growing.
“The area of land was concealed by bush and trees approximately 15 to 20ft from the road side. Approximately 40 plants were uprooted and confiscated and inquiries are ongoing.
“Police are would like to speak with anyone who may have any knowledge of who is responsible for the cultivation of these plants. Anyone with any information should contact police on 295-0011 or the confidential crimestoppers hotline 800-8477.”
- Police Seize 40 More Marijuana Plants
- Photos: Police Seize Marijuana Plants In Smiths
- Couple Charged With Cultivating Marijuana
- Three Charged With Growing Marijuana
- Police Seize 15 Cannabis Plants in Devonshire
- Police Seize ‘Quantity of Drugs’