Two thieves broke into the Boaz Island Gas Station in Sandys early yesterday morning [Aug 6]. Police say it is unclear what items may have been removed but are appealing for witnesses or anyone with any information to call 234-1010.
A police spokesperson said, “Around 6.30am on Monday, Police attended a report of a burglary at the Boaz Island Gas Station in Sandys.
“It appears that 2 suspects gained entry into the building and made a tidy search of the premises, at this time it is unknown what was removed from the premises.
“An investigation into this incident is underway and police are appealing for witnesses or anyone with any information on this burglary to please contact Western CIU on 234-1010.
- Police Issue Burglary Advisory
- Events To Focus On Restorative Justice
- Motorcyclist Robbed At Gunpoint In Southampton
- Police Recover Loaded Firearm
- Bermuda Chairs Regional Crime Stoppers
- Woman Accosted, Bag Stolen