The Bermuda Institute of Ocean Sciences [BIOS] will be hosting Marine Science Day on Saturday [Sept 22]. The theme for the event is “Become a Scientist for the Day”.
The September 22nd event runs between 11.00am and 4.00pm at the Bermuda Institute of Ocean Sciences in Ferry Reach, St. George’s.
Activities for the day include “Ask a Scientist”, R/V Atlantic Explorer tours, R/V Stommel research cruises, Wacky Science, Fishy Business arts & crafts, wave tank and touch pool, Blue Halo project, lionfish display and much more. Admission is free and parking will be available.
- Photos: 2010 BIOS Marine Science Day
- Photos: BIOS Marine Science Day Open House
- BIOS Appoints President & Director
- BIOS Role In Acidification Study
- Hurricane Landfall Forecasting Competition
- Atlantis Mobile Laboratory Returns To BIOS