The store equipment at White & Sons on Middle Road in Warwick will be auctioned off on Monday [Aug 20] starting at 10am.
“In light of the closure of the Warwick Store at 22 Middle Road, we will be holding an auction of the store’s equipment,” a statement from KPMG said.
“The auction will take place on Monday, August 20, 2012, from 10:00am- 3:30pm, at White & Sons Limited, 22 Middle Road in Warwick.
“Any potential purchasers with questions or to request a list of the lots that will be auctioned, please contact Nadine Pander on +1 441 295 5063 ext. 315, by fax on +1 441 295 8280 or by email at email@example.com.”
The store was ordered into liquidation on August 10, and they held a two-day liquidation sale which saw people line up to buy the remaining goods for up to 50% off.
Liquidators have been appointed at the two remaining White’s stores [Southside and Hayward’s]. The 88-year-old company once employed 85 staff members.
- Auction Of White’s Southside Store Equipment
- Liquidation Sale At White’s Starts Tomorrow
- White’s Supermarket In Warwick Closes Doors
- 60% Off Sale At White’s Southside Tomorrow
- Lines Form At White’s In Warwick Liquidation Sale
- Petition Filed To Wind Up White’s Supermarket