There will be a 60% off liquidation sale at White’s Southside location tomorrow [Sept 4], KPMG announced. This is one of three White’s stores forced to sell off their remaining goods, with the Supreme Court ordering that the 88-year-old company be wound up.
A KPMG spokesperson said, “White’s at Southside Ltd. [in liquidation] at 26 Southside Road in St. David’s will be holding a 60% off final liquidation sale of all stock, household and health and beauty items from 12:00pm to 8:00pm on Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 26 Southside Road in St. David’s.
“Any creditors, suppliers and or potential purchasers with questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Khalid Davis on 294-2628, by fax on 295-8280 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
- Auction Of White’s Southside Store Equipment
- Liquidation Sale At White’s Starts Tomorrow
- White’s Supermarket In Warwick Closes Doors
- Last Two White’s Stores Put Into Liquidation
- Final Day Of White’s In Warwick Sale: 50% Off
- Lines Form At White’s In Warwick Liquidation Sale