The “Bermuda Native” art show opens on Thursday September 27th at 5.30pm at the Common Ground Café located on 11 Chancery Lane in Hamilton. The exhibit features Collaborative Works by Ami Zanders and Milton Hill with Insightful Works by Ronnie Chameau, Keitha Bassett, Cathy Ann Hansey, Mark Henderson, and Kendra L.
The show runs through to November 28th, and is sponsored by Goslings, Fusion Design, DNA Creative Shoppe, Chameleon Press and the Freisenbruch-Meyer Group.
- Windjammer’s ‘Springtime In Bermuda’ Show
- Masterworks Showcases Valerie Brown
- Annual Charman Prize To Be Awarded
- Upcoming: Art Festival In Dockyard
- Upcoming: ‘Springtime In Bermuda’ Exhibit
- Masterworks Artist In Residence Show